EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE
The University Honors Program will provide you opportunities to study, conduct research, and exchange ideas in a challenging and supportive academic environment. The program brings outstanding students and dynamic faculty together in courses which arouse curiosity, stimulate intellectual development, and expand understanding of a larger world.
Experience the Benefits
- Enhanced curriculum and activities
- Designed to fit with any major
- Opportunities for hands-on learning, travel, research, and creative expression
- Special access to University speakers and programs
- Service as campus ambassadors to distinguished visitors
As a part of the University Honors Program, you will receive priority housing in Rhoads Hall. As a “Rhoads Scholar,” you will have the benefit of living in a highly supportive living-learning environment.
For more information, visit Honors Website.