Curriculum Approval Procedures Manual
Curriculum Approval Procedures (CAPS) Manual For Undergraduate and Graduate Courses and Programs
The Curriculum Approval Procedures (CAPS) Manual describes policies and procedures to develop or modify
academic programs and courses.
Proposals must be submitted in hard copy and electronically as attachment, disk or CD. The electronic version
must be formatted in:
- Word with pages with signatures scanned and inserted as a picture OR
- PDF saved as text and image. (Do NOT send PDF just saved as an image, as this makes it impossible to copy and paste
- Curriculum forms are also used to create Academic Notes and the undergraduate and graduate catalogs
- Information must be able to be copied and pasted into other documents.
- Paper copy is used for records and for signatures.