You will be on campus for a short time so it is extremely important to bring everything necessary. It is unlikely that any item mailed to you will be received in a timely fashion.
Please note that your room will be furnished with the following items : extra-long twin beds, pillows and sheets, desks, chairs, closet space, waste baskets, towels, toilet paper, mirrors, and dressers.
Required Items To Bring
- Appropriate casual clothing
- Clothes hangers
- Disinfecting wipes. Students are required to routinely clean their bathroom for the week.
- Laundry detergent and quarters
- Medical insurance card
- Copy of medical form
- One professional attire outfit for the Etiquette Dinner
- Pillow case
- Prescription and over the counter medications
- Please bring any over the counter medicine (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, cough drops, tums, Benadryl, ect.) you might need during the week as these will only be available for purchase from the health clinic and the campus cupboard during business hours. Staff will not provide this medication during or after business hours, so please come prepared.
- School supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks)
Optional Items To Bring
- Athletic equipment such as a volleyball or Frisbee
- Cell phone and charger
- Spending money
Note: We strongly discourage bringing televisions and gaming systems because your time in the residence hall will be extremely limited. In addition, please restrict the use of heat-producing appliances.