The online Visual Impairment Licensure Program is only available to Indiana residents.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree granted by an accredited institution.
- Have earned:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 in all undergraduate course work, or
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level.
- Hold or be eligible for an Indiana teaching license in Special Education or General Education. (Additional coursework may be required for those with a license in General Education.)
- The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required.