The LPN/LVN to BSN Program is offered online.
- Courses in the nursing major are offered online. Two courses (Nursing 224 and Nursing 364) are completed through examination.
- Prerequisite support courses and required support courses for the major are completed by a combination of coursework earned through the University's online learning program, the student's local college or university, or credit by examination.
- Clinicals are arranged in the student's community.
- High-speed Internet access is required to complete this program.
- On-campus visits are not required.