Summer (Guest) Application
Summer (guest) admission is for applicants who wish to take an Indiana State course—for example, general education or an elective—for the purpose of transfer to their home campus
Submit application materials to the Office of Admissions (at right). Applicants normally receive a response within two weeks of receipt of all application materials, including:
- Non-Degree Application. Apply online. Walks-ins also welcomed.
- Copy of alien registration card (green card) if applicable.
- $25.00 application fee (nonrefundable). Payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University (include SSN or student ID).
Upon completion of the admission process, students will receive (via regular postal service) instructions for activating their University username on the MyISU Portal and registration instructions. Students who need to register—and have not yet received this information—should contact the Office of Admissions (at right) for assistance.
Summer (guest) students complete the non-degree study application:
- The non-degree application is valid for both summer terms.
- Students may enroll in up to six hours per summer term.
- Registration is on a space available basis.
- For class schedules, instructions, and important dates, visit registration.
IMPORTANT: Prior to enrolling in Indiana State courses, students should check with advisors (at their home institutions) to ensure transferability and applicability of each course to their particular program of study.