Students who commute are connected to the University by a network of services including academic advisors,
student organizations and clubs, cultural and social events—and much more.
In addition, the University's Commuter Student Services Office offers services and scholarships designed specifically
for commuter students.
- Admissions Welcome Center. One-stop assistance with all the processes necessary to start and begin classes, including admission, financial aid, and orientation
- Commuter Lounges. Located in Hulman Memorial Student Union and the Cunningham Memorial Library.
- Commuter Student Services. Services include free laptop lending service, scholarships, and a commuter student services coordinator available
to assist commuter students and answer their questions.
- Hulman Memorial Student Union (HMSU). Serves as the community center
of the University, including the bookstore, food court, lounges, locker rentals, TDD phones, and
- Parking. Student lots with designated accessible parking
Last updated: 8 April 2013
Commuter Student Services
Indiana State University
Welcome Center, Room 122
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809