You may be eligible to become a member of B.O.S.S. if you satisfy the following:
- You are a male currently enrolled ISU who is interested in ensuring your own success and
increasing the retention rates of African American males on the Indiana State University campus.
- Chapter dues: $5.00 per semester or $10 for the year
- Chapter Dues need to be in by the end of the first semester
- Complete this membership information form (PDF)
- Copy of your D.A.R.S. report
- Submit your completed form. Forms may be faxed, mailed, or hand-delivered to:
Brotherhood of Successful Scholars
Indiana State University
301 North Eighth Street
African American Culture Center
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
- Do not send dues payment along with membership form. Payment is due upon acceptance into the program.
Upon receipt of your membership form, we will contact you and provide further information and