You are here
12th Annual Ethics Conference - What Would You do? #WWYD
The 2017 Annual Ethics Conference What Would You do? #WWYD will take place in the Hulman Memorial Student Union (HMSU) on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
The keynote speaker this year will be Marc A. Nichols, Legal Counsel & Director of Compliance-Americas at Rolls-Royce North America, the British aviation and power systems manufacturer.
Other speakers include:
- Kourtney Barrett, Associate Director, Student Conduct and Integrity and Interim Title IX Investigator - "Honoring Thy Institution, Honor Thy Degree"
- Shikha Bhattacharyya, Founder and President of reTHink - "Why reTHink?"
- Ruth Fairbanks - "Historical Ethical Dilemmas Regarding to Immigration"
- Lori Henson, Assistant Professor of Journalism in the Department of Communication - "Ethics in Journalism Today"
- Shelley Klingerman, Executive Director at Launch Terre Haute - "Safety in Schools"
- Angie Lansing - "Financial Compensation in College Athletics "
- Meredith Lynn, Indiana State University Gallery Director - "Ethical Issues in Commercial Art"
- Craig M. McKee, Partner and Attorney at Law at Wilkinson Goeller Modesitt Wilkinson & Drummy, LLP. - "WWID? Problem Solving as an Ethical Business Manager"
- Devyn Mikell, Director of Marketing & Operations at Twisted Fry - "Tricky Situations at Twisted Fry"
- Marsha Miller, State President (Indiana) of the American Association of University Women - "Barriers and Bias, the Status of Women in Leadership"
Panel Discussion: Ethical Ramifications of Genetic Testing
The panel discussion will take place on Tuesday, Feb 28th at 5pm in Dede I. No registration is required for this event
- Michael Deem, Assistant Professor of Philosophy/Assistant Director of The Center for Genomic Advocacy
- Rusty Gonser, Professor/ Director of The Center for Genomic Advocacy
- Megan Tucker, Director, MS in Genetic Counseling Program and Genetic Counseling Clinic
- Jill Turner, Senior Business Development Manager