Chia-An Chao, Ph.D.
Business Education, Information &
- B.S.: National Taiwan University, 1989
- M.S.: Indiana University, 1991
- Ph.D.: Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University,
- Business report writing
- Administrative systems management
- Information design
- Online resources development and management
- Hung, W., Chao, C. (2007). Integrating advanced organizers
and multidimensional information display in designing electronic
performance support systems. Innovations in
Education and Teaching International, 44(2), 181-198.
- Shih, S., Chao, C. (2007). An Interdisciplinary Curriculum
Model for Extended Lean Enterprise Systems Education: Addressing the
Changing Workplace and Labor Market. International
Journal of Information and Operations Management Education,
- Chao, C., Shih, S. Organizational and End-User Information
Systems Job Market. Information Technology,
Learning and Performance Journal, 23(2), 1-15.