Paul Schikora, Ph.D.
Chair, Marketing and Operations Department
Professor, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- B.S.: Illinois Institute of Technology
- M.S.: Air Force Institute of Technology
- Ph.D.: Indiana University
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- Troesch, E.M., Schikora, P.F. (2010). "Co-opetition Between SAP and Oracle: The Effects of
the Partnership and Competition on the Companies' Success." Journal of Business
Case Studies, 6(4), 59-65.
- Schikora, P.F., Neureuther, B.D., Godfrey, M.R. (2010). "Connect Time Limits and
Performance Measures in a Dial-Up Modem Pool System." International Journal of
Information Systems in the Service Sector, 2(1), 26-48.
- Schikora, P.F., McLaren, C.A. (2008). "Successfully Moving the Quantitative Business Class
Online: Lessons Learned from the Web Front." Journal of the Academy of Business
Education, 9 (Summer 2008), 48-78.