William J. Wilhelm, Ed.D.
Business Education, Information & Technology
- Ed.D.: Arizona State University
- Ed.M.: Arizona State University
- B.S.: Ohio State University
- Determinants of moral reasoning and pedagogical practices for
teaching ethics in business
- Personal financial literacy
- Business report writing, spreadsheet and database applications,
teaching methods in business subjects
- Entry-level workplace skills
- Ethical reasoning development
- Performance learning and assessment
Instruction in Ethical Reasoning into Undergraduate Business Courses," Journal of
Business Ethics Education, 2008, vol. 5.
- "Marketing" Chapter 17 in Effective Methods of Teaching Business Education
in the Twenty-First Century : National Business Education Association Yearbook, No. 46
- Indiana State University Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Conference,
"Workplace Conflicts," April 2008.
- Rolls-Royce North America 2007 Local Ethics Officers Conference, "Ethical Decision
Making: Heuristics and Biases," Indianapolis, April 2007.
- National Business Education Association Annual Conference, "Building Business Teacher
Education," New York, April 2007.
- Indiana State University Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Conference, "Decision
Making in an Ethical Dilemma," March 2007.
- Indiana State University Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Conference, "The
Real World of ECOs (Ethics and Compliance Officers," March 2007.
Awards & Recognitions
- Delta Pi Epsilon Independent Research Award, 2008
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Distinguished Member, 2006
- Lilly Endowment Indiana State University Promising Scholar:
Received $15,000 grant for research in business ethics education, 2006-2007
- Indiana State University College of Business Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award, 2005
- Nominated for National Business Education Association Collegiate
Teacher of the Year by the Board of the Indiana Business Education Association, 2003-2004