You are here
Marketing Classes and Advisors
Freshmen and sophomore students are usually advised by the academic advisors of the Student Services Office. The SSO is located in Federal Hall, Room FD124 of the Scott College of Business.
Juniors and Seniors are advised by members of the faculty:
Spring / Fall Classes
- MKTG 338, Marketing Research
- MKTG 345, Business Marketing
- MKTG 347, Principles of Retailing
- MKTG 310, Marketing for Non-Profit and Service Organizations (even years)
- MKTG 314, International Marketing
- MKTG 333, Product and Pricing Strategy
- MKTG 442, Advertising Policy and Management
- MKTG 444, Sales Policy and Management
- Fall Classes - MKTG 347
- Spring Classes - MKTG 334
Please contact the Extended Learning Center at 812-237- 2345 for more information about courses for College of Business distance students.