You are here
Sales and Negotiations Center
Fall 2017 Sales Career Exploration Event
Download the Flier (PDF, 674Kb)
Contact: Dr. David Fleming,
Director, Sales and Negotiations Center, Indiana State University
Phone: 812-237-2286 or 812-264-1075
Since its founding in early 2010, the Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University has carved a niche in sales education and enabled the Scott College of Business to achieve national recognition as an emerging leader within this important profession. We have been honored as a "top sales university" by the Sales Education Foundation, and have achieved full member status in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA).
You can keep track of happenings at Sales and Negotiations on our social media platforms.
About the Indiana State University Sales and Negotiations Center
- The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State is one of only 23 full members in the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA)
- The mission of the USCA is to advance the sales profession through academic leadership: education, research, and outreach. (www.universitysalescenteralliance.org)
- Employers interested in recruiting college graduates uniquely prepared for success in sales positions should consider graduates from our programs.
- Graduates from sales programs like the one at Indiana State are 30% more likely to stay in the first year and ramp up their productivity 50% faster than their counterparts who were not part of a sales program (Sales Education Foundation)
- The Sales and Negotiations Center can also provide sales and negotiation training and consulting services for interested companies.
Indiana State University's Sales & Negotiations Center
is a Full Member of the USCA.