Independent Insurance Agents of Northwest Indiana, Inc. Scholarship
- Insurance major or minor looking to enter the insurance industry
- Preference to students from Lake or Porter County, then
- Preference given to students with financial need.
The INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF NORTHWEST INDIANA, INC.
SCHOLARSHIP was established to provide financial assistance for Indiana
State University students from Northwest Indiana with a major or minor
in insurance, and have demonstrated an interest in entering the
insurance industry following graduation.
- Rachel roberts, Ivan Znika, 2013
- Robert Colucci, Eric Manley, 2012
- Bradley Ketzner, 2011
- Melanie Mivshek, 2010
- Julie Alig, David Walters, 2009
- Erik Anderson, David Walters, 2008
- Eric Anderson, 2007
- Burnadette Peterson, 2006
- Brian Williams, 2005