Freshman and Entering Students Scholarships
As well as the following you should also check the
Undergraduate Admissions page.
- Recipient must be an incoming freshman with HS GPA of 3.25, SAT score of 1000, and be in top third of high school class.
- Recipient must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Recipient must declare a business major or minor and intend to work in the financial services sector.
- Recipient must be an incoming freshman
- Recipient must intend to major in Insurance and Risk Management
or from Fall 2009, Financial
O. Earl and Tina Elliott Scholarship
- Recipient must be an incoming freshman from Vigo County, Indiana enrolled full time with declared major in the College of Business.
- First preference will be to students majoring in accounting, management, or management information systems.
- Recipient must have maintained a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale while in high school.
- Preference will be given to students who have demonstrated leadership qualities, community service activities and/or a desirable work ethic.
John C. & Jennie J. Figg Scholarship (Not active)
- Entering or continuing student in the College of Business.
- Preference given to student preparing for a career in real estate or majoring in business.
Maurice and Marian Kessel Scholarship
- Entering student who plans to enroll as a full-time student in the College of Business.