The Fall 2014 Career Fair will be held on:
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Indiana State University Hulman Center
Registration will open July 1, 2014
The Career Fair provides employers with direct contact to talented Sycamores for internship and professional employment opportunities. You’ll be able to network with hundreds of candidates in one central location. Mark your calendar and make plans to attend this high impact recruitment event.
Register online at https://www.myinterfase.com/indstate/employer/.
Basic Registration Fees:
- For-Profit Organizations = $200.00
- Not-For-Profit Organizations= $50.00
- Graduate Schools = $100.00
Basic Registration includes:
- Admission for up to three recruiters
- One table (8 ft.) with chairs
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Logo displayed on the Career Center website
Instructions for registering can be found here. Please contact Stephanie Jeffers for registration questions.
Do you need to ship your display or promotional items?
Please ship your display or promotional items to:
Indiana State University Career Center
Attn. Stephanie Jeffers
231 North 6th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Please contact Stephanie Jeffers before shipping your display. Please plan to have your items received at the Career Center between September 15 and September 23.
The Career Fair schedule will give you an idea of the timing for the day of the event. It can provide appropriate times of arrival, departure, and when breakfast and lunch will be available.
Before the Fair
Check the “Participating Employers” list to verify that you are registered.
If you need display items unloaded, follow the instructions and map to the unloading area. There will be staff available to help you with unloading your items. If you do not have display items to unload, please go directly to the parking area (Lot D/Lot D Extension) listed on the map below. There is a parking garage available at 8th and Cherry Street but this location is NOT included in the Career Fair registration.
- Display Unloading Instructions
If you are planning on bringing items to the Career Fair and will need assistance with carrying them, you need to proceed to the “Unloading” area located on 8th Street prior to parking your vehicle (8th is a one-way road heading south). To arrive at the “Unloading” area from 3rd Street, you will head east on Wabash Ave. until you get to 9th Street (9th is a one-way road heading north). Go left on 9th Street. Turn left onto Eagle Street. Go left onto 8th Street until you see a sign for unloading. There will be staff available to direct you. Please see the map below.
- Parking- Lot D/Lot D Extension
- Go straight on 8th St. until you come to Wabash Ave. Turn left on Wabash Ave and then make a left on 9th St. On 9th Street, Hulman Center will be at your left and parking will be shortly after Hulman Center on your right in Lot D and Lot D Extension. For more information, contact the Traffic and Parking Services at (812) 237-8888.
Schedule for the Day
- 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Unloading/Parking Assistance Available
- 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Registration /Continental Breakfast
We will be asking for identifying business cards from each individual that attends the fair
- 10:00 a.m. - Career Fair Begins
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Lunch Served in Employer Café Area (located near Section C in Hulman Center)
- 2:00 p.m. - Career Fair Ends
We ask that you plan to stay for the duration of the fair. Students plan their attendance around classes and other events, as well as travel to and from campus. We feel that it is important that all students have equal opportunity to visit with you.
At the close of the fair, please promptly take down your display. If you need assistance with loading, please inform staff during check-in and they will secure assistance for the end of the fair. If you need assistance with shipping, please arrange this prior to the Career Fair with Stephanie Jeffers.
Want to do more while you’re on campus?
Make the most of your time on campus by holding an information session about your organization or conducting interviews with potential candidates. The Career Center offers a classroom for presentations and private interview rooms that can be reserved for your use. To coordinate these additional events, please contact Teresa Dwyer.
Directions and Lodging