Tuesday, August 19, 2014
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Dede II and Dede III, Hulman Memorial Student Union
Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 13, 2014
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS VIA SYCAMORE CAREER LINK
- Go to http://www.indstate.edu/career-center/CareerLink.aspx and click on "EMPLOYER LOGIN".
- After you log in, go to the Career Events tab and select "Search" from the drop down.
- Enter "Student Employment Job Fair" in the Category box then click on "Search".
- On the right side under "Action", click "Register".
- Verify all of your information is correct and click "Continue"
- On the “Attending Recruiter's” page, verify the name(s) of recruiters attending and then click "Continue" to complete your Student Employment Job Fair registration.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE STUDENT EMPLOYMENT JOB FAIR
- Employer check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. All employers need to be checked- in and set-up no later than 12:45 p.m.
- One 8 foot table and 2 chairs will be provided for each employer.
- Doors to Dede II and Dede III will open for students to enter at 12:45 p.m.
- If you would like to collect the names and e-mail addresses of students who visit your table, please utilize the sign-in sheets provided to you.
EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYERS
- Plan to stay the entire event, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Bring your business cards.
- Market your department or organization with a table top display. (optional)
- Bring brief job descriptions to share with students that describe the jobs you currently have posted in the Applicant Tracking System. List the ST14# of your job on the job description.
- Bring copies of the materials you want to distribute to the students with you to the Job Fair. (approximately 900 students attended the Job Fair last year)
- Direct students to apply on-line using ATS. Please do not accept or distribute applications at the Job Fair.
PARKING FOR OFF-CAMPUS EMPLOYERS
Parking can be found at 5th and Chestnut at the West Visitor Pay Lot or in the Cherry Street Parking Garage. Upon entering the gate, take a ticket from the dispenser. Display the ticket on your dash. Exit the location by pulling up to the self-service pay station and first entering the ticket you received upon entering the lot and then the parking coupons you will receive at the Student Employment Job Fair.
You can contact Stephanie Jeffers for registration questions and Mary Marty for general information about the Student Employment Job Fair.