Career Center staff are available to make presentations to your class or organization.
These topics are just a sampling; we can customize a presentation for your particular audience. Presentation length is also flexible.
- Career Center: Overview of Services
- MyPlan Career Assessment Overview (pre-test)
- MyPlan Career Assessment Results (post-test)
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Using Social Media in the Job Search
- Resume Writing and Job Search Correspondence
- Career Fair Preparation
- The Benefits of Internships and Experiential Education
- Conducting a Job Search
- The Federal and State Government Job Search
- Interview Skills
- Interview Attire
- The Importance of Networking
- Graduate School 101
- Transitioning from Student to Professional
REQUEST A PRESENTATION
Complete the form below to request a presentation. For the best likelihood that we can accommodate your request, we ask that you make requests at least 2-3 weeks in advance of the desired presentation date. Often we are able to accommodate short-notice requests; sometimes we are not. Our schedule is heavily booked early in the semester and just prior to career fairs. Tuesday morning presentations are particularly difficult due to weekly staff meetings.