Skip to Main Content
Center for Student Success
Tops in the Nation among Division I Teams
- ISU’s Women’s Softball team earned the highest team grade point average in the nation with a 3.46, and was recognized by the National Fast-pitch Coaches Association. Details
- With a grade point average of 3.63, Women’s Basketball was ranked first nationally by the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association. Details
- Women’s Soccer finished the season ranked third nationally by the NSCAA with a 3.52 grade point average.
- The Women’s Cross Country team finished the 2002-2003 year with a 3.66 grade point average, third highest in the nation. Details
- Finishing second in the nation and earning recognition by the United State Track Coaches Association was Women’s Track and Field, which recorded a 3.44 grade point average. See Rankings
- Men’s Cross Country was honored by being recognized as a NCAA Division I All-Academic Team. Details
- Women’s Tennis earned the distinction of being chosen as an ITA All-Academic Team with a team grade point average of 3.47.
- Men's Track and Field was recognized by the United States Track Coaches Association as an All-AcademicTeam.
- A 3.50 team grade point average earned recognition for the Women’s Volleyball team by the AVCA as a national All-Academic Team. Details
- ISU's Women's Cross Country team earned the top team grade point average in the nation with a 3.765, and was recognized by the Women’s Intercollegiate Cross Country Coaches Association.Details