Forms related to theses, dissertations, and admission to candidacy are listed below. For all other forms, see forms for graduate students.
- Admission to candidacy (for Ph.D., Psy.D.): This form is to report the results of preliminary examinations. The College of Graduate and Professional Studies no longer requires students to apply for preliminary examinations. This application process occurs at the department and program level. Students should contact their advisors or program coordinators.
- Approval of dissertation committee
- Approval of thesis committee
- Approval of thesis or dissertation defense
- Approval of thesis or dissertation proposal
- Application for Academic Renewal
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time.