Computer-based Training (CBT)
OIT has contracted with the Makau Corporation to provide self-paced computer-based training (CBT).
Modules covering more than 40 products are available to all current ISU faculty, staff, and students.
current list of courses (PDF format; requires
Reader) includes training in desktop applications, web programming,
network and system administration, and preparation for certification
- All current ISU employees and students are eligible to use this CBT service.
- Accounts showing no activity for twelve (12) months may be deleted.
Examples of Use
- Faculty may choose to incorporate CBT courses within their curriculum.
- Students may use CBT to supplement their classroom learning.
- Staff may use CBT as part of their professional development plan.
Getting CBT Access
The courseware is available at
http://cbt.indstate.edu with an ISU CBT account.
Help Desk x2910 to request a new account or
reset forgotten password.