BACHELOR DEGREE-COMPLETION PROGRAM
Indiana State University has an outstanding placement record of its insurance and risk management majors in the industry. Opportunities for challenging and rewarding careers in insurance and risk management are exceptional. Few industries can match the diversity of career opportunities that are available to ISU insurance and risk management graduates.
About 25% of insurance industry positions are sales/marketing related. The other 75% of the career opportunities available are in professional, managerial, and technical fields including: actuarial, claims, loss control, risk management, safety management, and underwriting. In Indiana alone, 33,000 professionals work in the industry in non-sales positions.
Indiana is home to over 160 insurance companies.
Distance Education Students Residing Outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU distance education programs may not be available in all states. Currently, distance programs are not offered in the states of Arkansas and Massachusetts. To check the status of programs available in a particular state, visit program availability.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time.
Last updated 28 March 2013