Nursing (RN to BS)
BACHELOR DEGREE-COMPLETION PROGRAM
- All required courses in the nursing major are offered via the Internet.
- Clinical courses are arranged in the student's community. Students will be actively involved in finding the type of
clinical agency that meets the clinical experience needed for a particular course.
- Foundational Studies requirements can be fulfilled by a combination of coursework earned through the University's
Distance Education Program and the student's local college or university. In addition, selected
courses can be completed by passing end of course equivalency examinations such as CLEP, DSST, and Excelsior College
Examinations. Comprehensive Learning Modules (study guides) provided by
The College Network help students prepare for and
successfully complete these examinations.
- High-speed Internet access is required to complete this program.
- On-campus visits are not required.
Distance Education Students Residing Outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU distance education programs may not be available in all states. To check the status of programs available
in a particular state, visit program availability.
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the
requirements at any time.
Last updated 15 May 2013