You are here
How to Apply: MED - School Administration & Supervision
For Licensing in the State of Indiana only. For other state licensing requirements, please check with your State DOE.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in an appropriate area from an
accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 on all graduate work attempted.
- Hold or eligible for an Indiana teaching license.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience.
- Additional requirements for admission and/or progress toward
the degree may be applicable. See the Graduate Catalog from
the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Note: The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT required for admission to this M. Ed. program. You are not required to submit scores.
“Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU distance education programs may not be available in all states.”
*This is for Indiana Licensure only. For other state licensing, please check the requirements with your State DOE.
*Distance Students please check with the Concierge Service first
The bulleted items below are to be sent to the EDLR Department via
email attachment: EDLR@indstate.edu or Fax : 812-237-8041 or Mail to :
Bayh College of Education,Rm 211G
Indiana State University,
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Narrative Disposition
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held.
- Letter of recommendation from one’s school principal or other person able to comment on one’s potential as a school administrator.
The items below are to be submitted to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies:
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies Degree Seeking Admission application submitted on-line. *****Under Intended Field of Study Choose - MED - SCH Administration&Supervision
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended sent to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Students preparing for their principal internship experience are to fill out the application available for download
Failure to submit all of the above items in a timely manner can delay your admission decision.