You are here
Director of Curriculum and Instruction Licensing
The 51 credit hour Director of Curriculum and Instruction Program is designed to prepare students for positions of leadership as Curriculum and Instruction Directors.
The program provides the requisite curriculum, instruction, assessment and educational administration coursework that can lead to licensure for the initial Director of Curriculum and Instruction license.
The distinct features of the program include:
- A program that is designed to build seamlessly upon previous graduate coursework and licensure professionalization such that previous graduate coursework is often applied toward the credit-hour requirement.
- Blended distance education delivered program via interactive television and/or the Web augmented by on-campus Saturday sessions three times per semester.
- Course work that is sequenced such that students can finish the program in two years taking 2 courses per semester and 3 and 2 courses during the summers respectively.
- Linkages with large network of alumni for mentoring and support, many of whom have won statewide honors for their work.
- ISLLC and Indiana Professional Standards guided curriculum.
- Rolling admission (students can start any semester or during the summer).