You are here
How to Apply: (ND - School Administrator Licens)
For Licensing in the State of Indiana only. For other state licensing requirements, please check with your State DOE.
- Must be an Indiana Resident
- Earned bachelor's and master’s degrees with a major in an appropriate area from an
- accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 on all graduate work attempted.
- Hold or eligible for an Indiana teaching license.
- Minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience.
- Additional requirements for admission and/or progress toward
the degree may be applicable. See the Graduate Catalog from
the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
*This is for Indiana Licensure only. For other state licensing, please check the requirements with your State DOE.
The bulleted items below are to be sent to the EDLR Department via
email attachment: EDLR@indstate.edu or Fax : 812-237-8041 or Mail to :
Bayh College of Education,Rm 211G
Indiana State University,
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Personal Narrative Disposition (.docx)
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held.
- Letter of recommendation from one’s school principal or other person able to comment on one’s potential as a school administrator.
The items below are to be submitted to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies:
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies Non-Degree Admission application submitted on-line. *****Under Intended Field of Study Choose - ND - School Administrator Licens
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended sent to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Students preparing for their principal internship experience are to fill out the application available for download.
Failure to submit all of the above items in a timely manner can delay your admission decision.