You are here
How to Apply: (ND - Dir of Career & Tech)
- Earned bachelor's and master’s degrees from an accredited college or university.
- Have either a standard or proficient practitioner teaching or school services license in the field of Career and
Technical Education, Business Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, and Human Resources Development,
and have a minimum of 2 years experience in the appropriate license area.
- Have graduate work and experience commensurate with the student’s objectives as evaluated by the EDLR faculty.
- Have a graduate grade point average of 3.25 or above with no deficiencies.
- Additional requirements for admission and/or progress toward the degree may be applicable. See the Graduate Catalog
from the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
“Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all ISU distance education programs may not be available in all states.”
*Distance Students please check with the Concierge Service first
The bulleted items below are to be sent to the EDLR Department via
email attachment: EDLR@indstate.edu or Fax : 812-237-8041 or Mail to :
Bayh College of Education, Rm 211G
Indiana State University,
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Personal Narrative of professional goals and past experiences.
- Documentation of all licenses and certifications held.
- Letter of recommendation from one’s school principal or other person able to comment on one’s potential as a school administrator.
The items below are to be submitted to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies:
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies Non-Degree Admission application submitted on-line. *****Under Intended Field of Study Choose - ND - Dir of Career & Tech
- Official transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended sent to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Failure to submit all of the above items in a timely manner can delay your admission decision.