University Faculty Senate
Curriculum and Academic Affairs
INDIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Randy Peters, Chair
April 5th, 2011
Indiana State University
Faculty Senate 2010-11
- 1. Approval of the Minutes #20 (March 29, 2011
- 2. Presentation of the proposal from Health, Safety, and Environmental Health Sciences to Eliminate the General Family and Consumer Sciences BS Degree.
- 3. Presentation of the proposal from Physical Education to revise the Minor in Coaching Education.
- 4. Presentation of the proposal from the Departments of Physical Education and Recreation and Sport Management to Merge the departments becoming the Department of Kinesiology, Recreation, and Sport.
- 5. Presentation of the proposal from Baccalaureate Nursing to revise the BS Nursing Major-Traditional Track for students entering without RN or LPN Licensure: Traditional Campus Track.
- 6. Presentation of the proposal from Applied Engineering and technology Management to modify AET 330 to be a Foundational Studies: Upper Division Integrative Elective.
- 7. The proposal from Built Environment for a new BS program in Facilities Management.
- 8. Foundational Studies Council member selection process.
- 9. ImageNow Software document tracking system for Curriculum Proposals.
- 10. Course Inventory Management Proposal.
- 11. Foundational Studies “Locus Of Control” document.
- 12. Review of the University Handbook section for CAAC per Senate Charge #7 for 2010-2011.
- 13. Further discussion of Senate Exec Charge of January 18th pertaining to course and program review.
- 14. Executive Committee Report.
- 15. Foundational Studies Council Report.
- 16. Chairperson's Report.
- 17. Old Business.
- 18. New Business.
- 19. Adjournment.
back to top