University Faculty Senate
Curriculum and Academic Affairs
INDIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Randy Peters, Chair
April 12th, 2011
Indiana State University
Faculty Senate 2010-11
- 1. Approval of the Minutes #21 (April 5, 2011).
- 2. Presentation of the proposal from CIMT for CIMT 475—Critical Thinking and Ethics in Education, to be a Foundational Studies: ESR Course.
- 3. New CAAC Charge from the Senate Executive Committee of April 5th on Required Program Review
- 4. Senate Exec Charge of January 18th pertaining to course and program review.
- 5. Course Inventory Management Proposal.
- 6. Foundational Studies “Locus Of Control” document.
- 7. Review of the University Handbook section for CAAC per Senate Charge #7 for 2010-2011.
- 8. Executive Committee Report
- 9. Foundational Studies Council Report.
- 10. Chairperson's Report.
- 11. Old Business.
- 12. New Business.
- 13. Adjournment.
back to top