University Faculty Senate
Curriculum and Academic Affairs
INDIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Randy Peters, Chair
February 8th, 2011
Indiana State University
Faculty Senate 2010-11
- 1. Approval of the Minutes #24 (April 26, 2011).
- 2. The proposal from Social Work for SOWK 450 to become a FS: UDIE course.
- 3. The proposal from HRDPT for revision of the B.S. Human Resource Development for Higher Education and Industry.
- 4. The proposal from Built Environment for a new BS program in Architectural Engineering Technology.
- 5. The proposal form PE to change credits on PE101L from 0 to 1 credit.
- 6. Program review, course review, course inventory proposals.
- 7. Inclusion of the earned Undergraduate Degree Program on the Diploma.
- 8. Foundational Studies “Locus Of Control” document.
- 9. Executive Committee Report.
- 10. Foundational Studies Council Report.
- 11. Chairperson's Report.
- 12. Old Business.
- 13. New Business.
- 14. Adjournment.
back to top