Curriculum and Academic Affairs
INDIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Michael Murphy, Chair
November 11 ,2008
agenda # 5
Indiana State University
Faculty Senate 2007-08
1. Approval of the minutes #4 (October 14, 2008).
2. Ed Kinley discussing the VSA (Voluntary System of Accountability), and ISU needing to select an evaluation/assessment instrument.
3. Proposal from African and African American Studies for the revision of the African and African American Studies Major and Minor.
4. Proposal from Mathematics and Computer Science for modification of the pre/co-requisites for MATH 388 in the Middle School Mathematics Endorsement.
5. Proposal from Mathematics and Computer Science for reactivation and modification of the Middle School Mathematics Endorsement increasing credits from 18-22.
6. Continued discussion/Definitions of College/School/Department issue.
7. Senate Executive Committee Report.
8. Gen Ed Council Report.
9. Gen Ed Task Force Report
10. NCA Progress Update
11. Chairperson's Report.
12. Old Business.
13. New Business.
14. Adjournment.back to top