university Faculty Senate
The Faculty Scholarship is intended to reward committed and high-achieving students at
Indiana State University.
Full-time undergraduate students at ISU who meet the following
criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Completed 24 credit hours, but no more than 62 hours (excluding currently
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at ISU
- Attained a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Have not previously received, not currently receiving, and do not
anticipate receiving full-tuition scholarships from other sources.
Amount and Number of Scholarships
To be determined at time of award.
A subcommittee of the Student Affairs Committee will be responsible for collecting, evaluating
applications, and selecting scholarship recipients.
Each applicant must fill out an online application form. In addition to completing the application form,
each applicant must submit the following documents to Tami.Rees@indstate.edu by March 4, 2013.
- Current DARS (Word document)
In order to prepare a copy of your DARS, follow these steps:
- Log on to your Portal account.
- Run your DARS report.
- Click on "Text" on the right side of the report.
- Go to the "Edit" menu on the browser toolbar and click on "Select All."
- From the "Edit" menu click "Copy."
- Paste the text into a Word document.
- Save the Word document using your last name as the filename.
- Email the Word document as an attachment to Tami.Rees@indstate.edu by March 4, 2013.