No special policies.
One course (select from COMM 101, COMM 202, COMM 215, or COMM 302)
- Apply basic theoretical concepts to the study of human communication.
- Apply concepts of small group communication in the development and execution of a small group presentation and the small group process.
- Employ concepts of public speaking in the preparation and delivery of informative and persuasive speeches.
- Find, use, and cite evidence to support assertions or arguments both orally and in writing, and
- Apply concepts of relational, interpersonal communication to the development of a fictional or actual human relationship.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental.
Back to Top