XI. Global Perspectives and Cultural Diversity
No special polices.
One course (see list of Approved Courses for Foundational
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultures and worldviews.
- Identify social, economic, political, and environmental inter-relationships between cultures and worldviews.
- Use multiple lenses such as race and ethnicity, gender, social class, regional culture, and religion to evaluate one’s culture in comparison to those studied, and
- Articulate how the social construction of culture and worldviews shapes contemporary social and political issues.
Skill Applied Learning Requirements
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop critical thinking skills.
- Explicitly demonstrate how the curriculum will develop information literacy skills.
- Include a graded writing component, which whenever possible is developmental.
Back to Top