Illinois Student Scholarship Recipients
Assessment of academic fees is based on whether the student is registered as a graduate or undergraduate
student and not the level of courses the student may be taking. The fee structure below is assessed separately
for Summer I and Summer II; Summer I and Summer II enrollments are not combined for fee assessment purposes.
FALL 2013 - SUMMER II 2014
Academic Fees for Illinois Student Scholarship Recipients
About This Scholarship
- Fee per credit hour: $466.00
- A Student Recreation Center Fee will also be assessed when a student enrolls in six or more on-campus credit hours, beginning with the first fee assessment of the respective term.
The assessment of the fee will be $100 per semester Fall/Spring and $40 per each Summer session.
- A distance education delivery fee of $50 per graduate course will also be assessed to correspondence courses (section numbers 300, 620), Internet, DVD and videoconferencing
courses (section numbers 301-309), and ICN courses (section numbers 526-529).
- Students are also charged laboratory fees, course fees, and/or applied music fees in certain classes
for supplies and equipment usage, and/or special instruction/supervision. For a list, visit
- In addition, students are required to purchase textbooks for the respective programs.
Last updated: 18 June 2013
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.
Illinois Student Scholarship
Parsons Hall 100
200 North 7th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Indiana State University