You are here
What is Nonprofit Leadership?
Nonprofit Leadership and Management is a broad field with a variety of well-paying full time positions.
To learn more about working in the nonprofit sector check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0myNj8BHt_4
- Jumpstart your Nonprofit career while you are still a student
- Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Information Brochure
- NLA Advisement Guide, Requirement Tracking, and Suggested Foundational Studies Courses Guide
- Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Policy on Discrimination
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is a national alliance of colleges, universities and nonprofit organizations dedicated to educating, preparing and certifying professionals to strengthen and lead nonprofit organizations. (Read more About Us )
- Established in 1948, the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is the only national organization devoted to preparing students for careers in the nonprofit sector. The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is a national organization that collaborates with affiliated college/university programs and nonprofit agencies in recruiting, preparing, and placing students in meaningful careers across the nonprofit sector. Participation in the CNP program builds on and enhances your chosen major course of study and provides you with the tools to achieve success in the field of nonprofit leadership and management.
Employment Opportunities in the Nonprofit Leadership Field
If your Academic Advisor has questions regarding the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Minor's curricular and co-curricular requirements, MySam, joining processes and national fee payment, internship planning and co-approval, Honors Program credit, etc., please have him or her contact NPL Campus/Executive Director, Dr. Nathan A. Schaumleffel, at email@example.com or 812.237.2189.