You are here
Accelerated 2nd Degree Track - BS
For students who have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in another discipline
- 15 month course of study (consecutive summer, fall, spring, and summer semesters)
- Students must commit to full-time study in order to complete the program in 15 months as designed.
- The sequence of courses will only be taught once annually
- To provide the best chance for success, students should not be employed more than 12 hours per week while completing the program
- Campus track
- Annual admission
- March 15 for Summer admission
- All pre-requisites must be completed at the time of application for admission to the accelerated 2nd degree track
- All pre-requisite courses must have been successfully completed within the last five years.
- Courses completed more than five years ago must be repeated.
- Admission Criteria - includes pre-requisites
- Admission Testing
- Application Process
- Advanced Standing
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Graduation, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising worksheet
Want more information?
Complete a request for information
Call 1.888.293.4842 option 1
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing.