You are here
Master of Social Work
The MSW Program focus is on rural clinical social work practice.
- Students will be able to select from two concentrations, mental health and addiction or health.
- The master's program in Social Work can be completed in two (2) calendar years of full-time study (full-time study with advanced standing ).
- Students who have earned a BSW degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program, those recognized through its International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service, or covered under a memorandum of understanding with international social work accreditors, may be eligible to apply for advanced standing.
- The part-time master's program in Social Work can be completed in a maximum of four (4) calendar years.
- Advanced Standing - February 1
- 2 year Full-time and 4 year Part-time 60 hour program - March 1
- Admission Criteria
- Admission Process
- Application for Admission - PLEASE NOTE THE APPLICATION WINDOW FOR FALL 2017 IS CLOSED. THE 2018 APPLICATION IS UNDER REVISION - PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
- Advanced Standing
Want to know more ? Complete a request for information
Jennifer Todd, MSW Program Director
The MSW program is CSWE accredited.