You are here
RN-BS track - BS
Want more information? Complete our Information Request form.
The RN-BS track is an alternative means through which registered nurses may complete a bachelor’s degree with a major in nursing.
- Full-time or part-time
- Web based distance learning with local clinical experiences
- No trips to campus required
- Scholarships to help Vigo County registered nurses complete bachelor's degree
- Nursing application deadlines for the RN to BS track are taken on a rolling basis.
- Admission Criteria
- Application Process
- Advanced Standing
- Transfer Students
Other RN-BS information
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising Worksheet
- Clinical Description
- Graduation Requirements
- Student Handbook - Department of Baccalaureate Nursing Completion
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all Indiana State University distance education programs may not be available in all states.