All benefit-eligible employees who enroll in credit courses at Indiana State University are eligible to take classes at a discounted fee.
· Starting with the Fall semester through the summer sessions, an employee may waive up to eithteen (18) credit hours.
· Eligible full-time employees may take no more than six (6) credit hours during their regular work period with the supervisor's approval.
· No more than nine (9) credit hours total of day, night, web or arranged classes, are eligible for reduced fees in any one semester.
· Time taken from work will be made up at scheduled times determined by the department head and must be made up during the same week.
· Benefit-eligible employees who are less than full-time are eligible for no more than nine (9) credit hours per academic year.
· The employee must be in a benefits-eligible position on the date a semester begins in order to receive the benefit for that semester.
· An "Application for Faculty / Staff Fee Waiver" form must be completed and submitted to Staff Benefits each semester you are requesting the waiver be applied.