To date, the InRRDP has successfully assisted communities develop
varying levels of sustainable local park, recreation, leisure, and
tourism services. Those communities are:
- Recreation and park services are administered by the
Rockville Park Board
- InRRDP assisted the Rockville Park Board with
a Recreation and Leisure Needs Assessment for Teens
- To date, the Rockville Park Board used the data from
the needs assessment to build a new soccer field at
the town park, and the park board planned a Movie in the
Park special event that took place in July 2006.
Currently, the InRRDP is working with communities to develop
sustainable community park and recreation systems.
Communities currently collaborating with the InRRDP are:
- Recreation and park services are administered by a
variety of non-profit organizations including the
- Fair Association
- Youth Baseball Association
- R.E.I.N. Coalition
These items (
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This file (
) requires PowerPoint or the