ISU is on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Click refresh for current time.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ORIENTATION
Spring 2014 ADMITS
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! We’re excited to have you join us at Indiana State University! International New Student Orientation
will take place starting on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014 and ending Saturday, January 4th, 2014.
Check-in will begin promptly at 1:00PM (13:00) on Thursday, January 2th and end at
5:00PM (17:00). On Friday, orientation will
last from 8:30AM (08:30) to 4:30PM (16:30). Saturday you will have an individual advising appointment. For specific details, please click
International Orientation Schedules.
All orientation events are required. You must attend every session to register for coursework. Students who do not attend
may be unable to enroll and will have to return home.
To register for freshman orientation, follow these three easy steps:
(each link will open a new browser window)
- Activate your Sycamore Login (Student Portal): https://isuportal.indstate.edu/
Register for New Student Orientation using your new Sycamore Login and password: https://secure1.vzorientation.com/indstate
- Your 991 (Student ID Number) can be found on your Letter of Acceptance from the Office of Admissions or your
invitation to New Student Orientation
- Note the detailed requirements when choosing your password
- Once your Login is activated, it will show you what your username is. Keep both your username and password in a safe place. You will use this often throughout college. Usernames are typically the first letter of your first name, with your last name, and possibly a digit. For example, Sycamore Sam's Sycamore Login may be ssam17. Sam's full email address would be email@example.com.
Access your Sycamore Email at outlook.com/sycamores.indstate.edu and check it often
- Be sure to click "Submit" at the end to make sure your spot is saved. Confirmation and reminder emails will be sent to your new Sycamore Email Account
If you’re having difficulty registering for orientation, please contact the Office of Admissions, 1-800-GO-TO-ISU or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you!