Skip to Main Content
Curricular and Co-Curricular Requirements to earn the Certified
Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credential:
- The current requirements for CNP certification can be
found in the Indiana State University
NLA Advisement Guide, Requirement Tracking, and Suggested
Foundational Studies Courses Guide
- Work with your Academic Advisor to declare the Nonprofit
Leadership Alliance Certificate Program as a Non-Degree (ND)
program in MySam.
- This will create a “worksheet” in MySam
specifically for the Nonprofit Leadership
Alliance Certificate Program.
- Your Academic Advisor should build your
NLA requirements into your 4-year plan.
- If your Academic Advisor has questions regarding the
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Certificate Program's
curricular and co-curricular requirements, MySam, joining
processes and national fee payment, internship planning and
co-approval, Honors Program credit, etc., please have him or