ANCIENT GREEK Courses
- 101 Elementary Greek I-- 3 credits. Introduction to
language and culture of ancient Greece.
Fundamentals of language (pronunciation, intonation, grammatical
structures), with special attention to reading and writing. [FS
2010: Non-Natiave Language]
- 102 Elementary Greek II-- 3 credits. Continuation of Greek
101. Prerequisite: 101 or equivalent. [FS 2010: Non-Native Language]
- 201 Intermediate Greek I-- 3 credits. Reading and
translation of selections from Homer, Plato, Euripides, and the New
Testament. Prerequisite: 102 or equivalent.
- 202 Intermediate Greek II-- 3 credits. Continuation of
Greek 201. Prerequisite: 201 or equivalent.
- 394 Studies in Latin and Greek--1-4 credits.
Studies in Latin or Greek language, literature, or culture with
topics changing from semester to semester according to the needs and
interests of students. (Conducted in English.)