Music Now Concert Submissions
Call for Scores
Submission deadline: June 15, 2013
Electronic submissions can be submitted by uploading computer files in one of the ways listed below. If using this method of submission, please include three files. ALL FILE NAMES should include the title of the piece:
- Application Form (right-click to download one of the following: MusicNowForm.docx or MusicNowForm.pdf), a short biography, and program notes
- pdf file of score
- mp3, m4a, or wav file of the piece
Method For Uploading Files: YouSendit.com
- Create an account at YouSendit.com (this is very painless).
- Click Sign Up, far right column is Lite version for free.
- Once you log on, put email@example.com in the "To" box.
- Choose your files to upload ( You must send one file at a time in the Lite version or you may create a zip file with multiple documents in it)
- Put your name and contact information in the "Note" box.
- Send the files.
Send Non-Electronic Entries To:
CMF Call for Scores
School of Music
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Dr. Paul Bro, Music Now Concert Coordinator