The following are the steps for applying to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CGPS) and the Master
of Science in Sport Management:
- Complete an online application (http://www.indstate.edu) under the graduate admissions page.
- Pay the admission fee.
- Send all collegiate (undergraduate and graduate) transcripts to the CGPS.
- Minimum GPA required is a 2.75 with your major on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a member of the NIAAA
- Be a practicing interscholastic athletic administrator.
- No GRE or GMAT scores are required.
- No recommendations are necessary.
- No personal or philosophical statement necessary.
- Students are accepted each semester and during the summer.
- The program is composed of 36 credits.
Students can transfer up to nine (9) credits of comparable graduate coursework with a grade of "B" or better. Further, students
can earn an additional nine (9) credits through assessment of prior learning by completing a credit-by-examination test.