- Extended Learning Home
- Outreach and Enrichment
- College Challenge
- Distance Education
Apply Online For Distance Ed!
DegreeLink is a program that allows you to transfer your credits earned from a regionally-accredited college or university to complete your Bachelor degree through Indiana State University’s Distance Education.Learn More
OLLI: Continuing Education for Adults
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Indiana State University (OLLI at ISU) is a non-profit, membership organization open to all adults but geared towards individuals age 50 and older, regardless of academic background.Learn More
ISU’s Outreach & Enrichment offers workshops for ASP/CSP exam preparation. These workshops are available to those interested in gaining additional practice and experience before taking the examination.
The goal of these workshops is to allow you to:
- Develop the test-taking skills you need to perform your best
- Gain experience with the types of questions you may see on the test
- Develop confidence in your ability to reason through the test questions
- Develop a practical familiarity of standardized tests
- Practice and understand concepts that are assessed on the test
- Learn what you need to know to answer test questions correctly
Please check the scheduled course offerings to check if workshops are currently available for enrollment. Call 812.237.4011 if you need immediate assistance or have further questions about available workshops.
Notice: There are currently no scheduled course offerings for the ASP/CSP Exam Preparation workshops.
ASP/CSP Exam Preparation
The ASP (Associate Safety Professional) and CSP (Certified Safety Professional) Exam Preparation workshop is available to individuals who are interested in reviewing and practicing material to earn certifications in safety management awarded by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
- The ASP/CSP exam consists of four sections: engineering, management, information management and communications, and professional conduct and ethics
- Exam can be taken at a designated testing center