Lost or Stolen Permit

It is important to report a lost/stolen permit to Parking Services as soon as possible.

Lost permits can be replaced, by purchasing a replacement permit at current price

Stolen permits require a police report to be made. Reports can be made at University Police Department, 210 N. 6th Street.

Using a reported lost/stolen permit, is a matter for the University Police and could you result in criminal charges.