APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR MASTER'S PROGRAM
All application materials and information can be found on the Psychology
Department webpage (click on the link to General Experimental Master's Program).
Please note below that all materials, with the exception of the College of
Graduate and Professional Studies application and fee (which can be
completed/paid online), should be sent directly to the Psychology Department.
Items to be sent (by applicant) to the ISU Psychology Department in ONE
Indiana State University
Attn: Cari Riggs
Psychology Dept/Root Hall
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Psychology Department Application form (click
here to download the Psychology Department Application form as a PDF)
- Personal Statement (click here to download Personal Statement form as a PDF)
- THREE letters of recommendation with ‘Recommendation for Admission Form’ (click here to download Recommendation Form as a PDF). Letters (and recommendation form) should be in a sealed envelope with the letter writer’s signature over the seal.
- A vitae (listing schools/colleges attended, relevant work and research experience)
Items to be sent (by educational institution, ETS) to the Psychology
- Official copy of all college/university transcripts.
- Official GRE score report (Psychology subject test is not required). The GRE Institutional Code for Indiana State University is 1322 and the Psychology Department code is 2007.
Links to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies application and
payment of application fee:
Deadline for receipt of all application materials is March 15th.
Back to Top